Portrait:
Architecture:
Description:
The Rule of Thirds is a guideline that helps make an image better by placing the subject in intersecting lines. It divides the photo into nine different, equal subsections. This rule prevents an image's subject from being centered in the middle of the picture.
In the landscape image, the main focus point is the tree trunk. As I set my camera to The Rule of Thirds grid, I placed the tree trunk on the intersecting lines on the right side.
In the portrait image, the main focus point is the person (Alex). I placed Alex on the left side where he was on the intersecting lines of The Rule of Thirds. I also placed the bottom horizontal line on the fence line or the top of the fence.
In the architecture image, the main focus point is the house. The house is on the intersecting lines of the left side of The Rule of Thirds. Just like the portrait image, I put the bottom horizontal line on the top of the fence.
All in all, The Rule of Thirds allowed me to make images that are not in the center of the image. This creates a more advanced and better overall photo.
No comments:
Post a Comment